Monday Art Link Up #1


Art Mondays

Hi, and welcome to a brand new link up! I very much enjoy link ups, as I get to find new blogs and share my posts with others. However, though I frequent two great poetry link ups, I couldn't seem to find art ones. So, I made my own! I hope you will join me and share your blog posts and artwork! You can find the rules here.

Sketches from Morocco

This week, I share with you some of my art from Morocco. I stayed there with friends a few weeks ago, and managed to fit in a bit of sketching time.

Palais El Badii

Majorelle Gardens

Tanger

Now it's your turn! Link up your recent artwork blog post, and be sure to visit other bloggers' posts!
Please leave a comment after linking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises - Poem

The Little Prince Inspired Poem

Wrong Turn on a Holiday Walk